This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunny Weather and 'Winter Whites'

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Sunny Weather and 'Winter Whites'

Sunday, March 7, 2010

Sunny Weather and 'Winter Whites'

March is such a slap-dash month for me because the weather changes so drastically that I never know what's appropriate to wear. When there are days like today, which feel so much like spring that I find myself reaching for that white eyelet dress I put away last summer, I am conflicted between opting for traditional standards of winter attire, or just wearing what I want. Isn't that the worst? So, as I put away the eyelet and reached for a white silk and lace dress, (it is, after all, about the materials one chooses when one has decided to use unconventional winter colors, correct? ) look what I found nestled right beside those stark-white dresses!

There are so many things to love about this dress, but isn't it funny that the thing that I love most about it is that it has pockets? On this sunny and warm, 'last days of winter', kind of day, here is a 'winter-white' alternative. Think it passes muster?

p.s. My head seems to have ballooned in size, and my body has shrunk! Until i get my tripod situation under wraps, extremely tall people who are standing on steps (additionally), may be taking these outfit photos. I like that it makes my mind wander toward Alice in Wonderland, though.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home