This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday Brunch in a 60's Brocade Dress and a Copper-Tone Novelty Print

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Sunday Brunch in a 60's Brocade Dress and a Copper-Tone Novelty Print

Saturday, May 8, 2010

Sunday Brunch in a 60's Brocade Dress and a Copper-Tone Novelty Print


A fancy brunch deserves a fabulous brunch dress, so I had to share a couple of photos of my sister and I in our brunch dresses. My sister is wearing a beautiful, vintage, copper-tone dress. My pink dress is not as light as appears in these photographs, but I'm sure you get the idea. I've only recently been into wearing pinks, but this dress fit so well, and it was so quintessentially 60's that I couldn't pass it up. It has a fabulous kick pleat down the center, which makes it almost look more like a coat dress. I ended up breaking up the gold-stripe pattern a bit by adding that elastic waist belt, and a pair of kitten heeled, pink and tan Cole Haan flats.
P.S.I've always wanted to dye my hair the color of that gorgeous Japanese Maple in the photos!



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home