This Page

has been moved to new address

Pieces of Pasadena

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Pieces of Pasadena

Monday, July 5, 2010

Pieces of Pasadena

It's been a busy month for travel and I thought I'd share some of my photos from the road. Beautiful Pasadena was a pleasure to visit; Old style Spanish buildings and wide open courtyards made me happy to linger around. I stopped by an antique mall downtown which was filled with some truly vintage curiosities, but my favorite part of the day was spending time around city hall.






Outfit Details
Dress: Vintage 50's
Sunglasses: Moschino
Bracelet: Raffia and Bossa
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Ring: Lucky Brand
Shoes: J. Crew
Belt: UO

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home