This Page

has been moved to new address

My Modern Spectator Shoes and A Vintage Beret for the Shop

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: My Modern Spectator Shoes and A Vintage Beret for the Shop

Monday, November 1, 2010

My Modern Spectator Shoes and A Vintage Beret for the Shop


I've been looking for a versatile and durable pair of flats to pair with tights this winter, and have had my eye on a couple of cute spectators. Then, while out shopping, I found this heeled version of what I'd been looking for. I was a little skeptic at first because of the brown stacked heel, but now I can't imagine them any other way! I think they managed to go quite well with this vintage, 1950's beret, too. The beret will be making it's debut in the shop within a week, along with a small slew of other 1940's and 1950's accessories.

Vintage Tri-StarBeret: Borrowed from the Iron Orchid Vintage Shop
Plaid Dress: J.Crew
Cardigan: Mossimo
Wedge Saddle Shoe: Steve Madden
Watch: Skagen
Belt: Betsey Johnson
Kodiak Tights: Hue


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home