This Page

has been moved to new address

Red Velvet Holiday Dress & 1 Year on Etsy!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Red Velvet Holiday Dress & 1 Year on Etsy!

Friday, December 17, 2010

Red Velvet Holiday Dress & 1 Year on Etsy!

Although I didn't really start selling things in the shop until sometime in January, today marks the official 1 year anniversary of the Iron Orchid Vintage Etsy store! This dress means a lot to me because I got it, literally, the day I decided I wanted to open the shop. The previous owner had worn this dress to her prom, only it was much longer...I mean to the ground and then some. I altered it to a mini-length, and saved up all the extra fabric, but I'm still not sure what I'll do with it. Any ideas?  It seems like I'm always looking for some incarnation of this dress- a sweet and simple 1970's look. The rain wasn't so bad when I took these photos, but the wind was out of control. It was, however, great for creating a dramatic wind-fan effect with my hair!


2 Comments:

At December 17, 2010 at 3:13 PM , Blogger Sara Kristiina said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At December 17, 2010 at 3:14 PM , Blogger Sara Kristiina said...

Great dress!

-Sara
autumn, coffee and inspiration

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home