This Page

has been moved to new address

Disco and Wine

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Disco and Wine

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Disco and Wine


Greetings!

Truth be told I originally named this post "Disco and Wine" because, well, look at that fabulous little number to the left, and also because I thought those were lyrics to Duran Duran's "Hungry Like the Wolf," which serendipitously came on during dinner. I've looked up the lyrics and wouldn't you know it? It's "...discord and rhyme." Frankly, the only rhymes I want belong to the Rhymenocerous. I always get lyrics wrong.

Anyhow, I've got a couple of new items in the shop today, but I am pretty excited about this week's new arrivals. You'll have to wait a few days, but it is definitely, definitely a bright and classic lot. This weekend's weather wasn't precisely cooperative, but I did manage to escape the sludge and shoot these photos indoors.

I hope this inaugural post finds you in good health!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home