This Page

has been moved to new address

Walking With the Ghost

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Walking With the Ghost

Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Walking With the Ghost


Road tripping in unseasonably cold California has me dressing for both winter and summer! Here's a corduroy dress that I both took in and hemmed up. Come to think of it, I should have reined in the sleeves a little, too. I was altering it for the shop, but got a little nostalgic about the fabric and decided to keep it (for now anyways). It reminded me of a dress my grandfather had sewn for me when I was just a little girl. Well, my camera's exposure was set to another time and place, certainly not the San Francisco fog and cold, but the dress still stood out. I kind of like the way I've been ghostly removed from the photos, but I'll add a few in full color so you can get a decent idea of the dress. I always forget to include outfit details.




Dress: Vintage
Purse: Vintage Dooney and Bourke
Beanie: Free People
Sunglasses: Moschino
Earrings: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: UO
Ring: Swarovski

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home