This Page

has been moved to new address

Lena Hoschek Autumn – Winter 2010-2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Lena Hoschek Autumn – Winter 2010-2011

Monday, August 23, 2010

Lena Hoschek Autumn – Winter 2010-2011


Lena Hoschek is simply amazing! While I've tried to patiently await the full-print copy of the Autumn/Winter 2010-11 lookbook that's coming in the post, I couldn't help myself from taking a sneak peak at some of the images posted in her online catalog. Not that I needed much convincing, but I think she is the reason for my recent dirndl frenzy, I only just bought my first one this summer, and I love it ('my first dirndl' photos to come, promise!). Also, I've amassed a small collection of vintage suspenders, which I've been wearing with work trousers and high-waist pin-up skirts. I'll post more on that later; perhaps even after I make that big German dinner I'm slated to do very soon. This is only a fraction of what is on her site, but my heart is skipping beats over some of these beautiful ensembles!









Photos: Lupi Spuma

1 Comments:

At January 14, 2011 at 5:43 PM , Blogger LittleMissBossy said...

Hello,

I am also a vintage blogger and am doing a interview with Lena Hoschek where all my readers can ask a question. Might be of interest for you!
http://littlemissbossysadventures.blogspot.com/2011/01/little-miss-bossy-will-interview-lena.html

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home