This Page

has been moved to new address

At 'The Modern': Part 1- Coeur de Pirate

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: At 'The Modern': Part 1- Coeur de Pirate

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

At 'The Modern': Part 1- Coeur de Pirate











Even though it was hot in the city, I wanted to play with layers. A black linen jacket with a soft peplum waist, accentuated with a modern, asymmetrical, camisole beneath. The only vintage I had on were both accessories, which don't really show up in these photos. I'll post them in part 2. The whole ensemble ended up looking feminine, yet loosely piratey, which I like. I have the heart of a pirate, anyhow, and some jolly roger flats to match.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home