This Page

has been moved to new address

Etsy Shop Preview: Blue and White Alice Dresses

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Etsy Shop Preview: Blue and White Alice Dresses

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Etsy Shop Preview: Blue and White Alice Dresses

I know that here in the Northern Hemisphere we're all getting excited over Autumn, but so many of my shop patrons are warm weather gals right now that I've decided to keep posting warm weather items in spite of what it is like where I am. Everyone loves a good 'Alice' dress, so here are some blue and white dresses that fit the bill.

Vintage I.Magnin Party Dress with Matching Waistcoat, Vintage Gunmetal Mini

Vintage 'Young Alice' Striped Mini Dress, Vintage Ice Blue Prairie Dress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home