This Page

has been moved to new address

Favorite Scooter Dress Hunt!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Favorite Scooter Dress Hunt!

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Favorite Scooter Dress Hunt!



Alright, you must allow me to go geek - just for one post! For a while before I opened shop I was on an Uhura inspired mod dress/scooter dress hunt. If you haven't noticed, I tend to stock the store with mod-style dresses. How fabulous is this image? I wish I had seen this then! I'm still always on the look out for a hot lil' number, and once-in-a-while I still come across something that I positively have to favorite. Here are just a few:


'Vulcan Betty' source here.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home