This Page

has been moved to new address

Vintage Mid-Calf Boots

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Vintage Mid-Calf Boots

Monday, September 20, 2010

Vintage Mid-Calf Boots


The one thing I can't seem to ever say no to are a good pair of boots. I've been trying to find a pair of mid-calf boots that look decent on me and I think I may have found them! They're an old pair of motorcycle boots that are worn out in all the right places. The top is a pretty fantastic find, too. I think it's just long enough to wear as a dress, but today I chose to wear it as a tunic. It's got all the makings of a fantastic 70's piece: a little crochet, angel sleeves, and a whole lot of flower print. I've been a bit pale and under the weather lately so pardon the facial expressions. I'm not smirking so much as thinking about where I dragged that box of tissues.

Vintage Semi-Sheer Tunic
Vintage Vulcan Boots
H&M Skinny Pants

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home