This Page

has been moved to new address

Trench Coat Weather

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Trench Coat Weather

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Trench Coat Weather

Yesterday was perfect trench coat weather, so to celebrate I went out antique mall shopping! I think I've only ever been to two before, and they were both really organized. Since it was entirely too crowded in the antique mall to bust out the tripod, I waited until I got home to photograph my favorite trench.

Retro dishware!

I had to shoot around an adorable couple who were shopping, but that black floor length dress against the far wall was amazing!

I loved this 1960's lace mini.

...and my favorite (blurry) trench!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home