This Page

has been moved to new address

Black and White Gingham Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Black and White Gingham Dress

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Black and White Gingham Dress

It is cold and wet out here, but I can't wait until summer to show you my new gingham dress! Vintage is a funny thing to shop for, I never really know what I want until I see it. I went out shopping- completely in the mood for something from the 60's or 70's, but the second I saw the soft tuxedo-ruffles, it was love! The fascinator hat was a gift from my mom, it has these beaded, teardrop shapes and a feather that sweeps across it. I'm not entirely sure how I'm, going to wear this dress as I can't seem to pull the crinoline high enough to hide it. It's far too cold to go out without a coat, but the fullness of the dress and crinoline beneath fill the coat out nicely, I think.
Coat: Gift
Dress:Vintage
Bracelet: Etsy find from lustrongirl
Hat: Vintage Gift
Shoes: Via Spiga


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home