This Page

has been moved to new address

Iron Orchid Vintage 48 hour Sale!

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Iron Orchid Vintage 48 hour Sale!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Iron Orchid Vintage 48 hour Sale!

Hello!
Iron Orchid Vintage would like to thank you for your patronage. The shop has just had it's 200th sale, and to celebrate we're throwing a '20% Off Sale' for 48 hours only! The sale is on right now, and will end on Friday, November 19th at 2:00am EST.
These photos are 'out-takes' from a shoot I did with my dear friend and photographer Anja Ulfeldt back in April. I posted some of the better ones back then, but thought it would be fun to share a couple more since I just adore that sailor bolero of my mom's. 

1 Comments:

At November 23, 2010 at 2:44 AM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

What a fabulous surprise! I have just left a comment in your post:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home