This Page

has been moved to new address

In Transit, In Fog, In Between Colors

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: In Transit, In Fog, In Between Colors

Monday, December 13, 2010

In Transit, In Fog, In Between Colors

Every color was smooth, and subtle, and my goodness was I happy to be in something soft, lacy, and pale. I'll have to get a full shot of this sweater for you, it's all kinds of everything I'd ever imagined the perfect sweater to be.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At December 14, 2010 at 3:14 AM , Blogger Sara Kristiina said...

Beautiful photos, I love especially the third one. So dreamy :)

-Sara
autumn, coffee and inspiration

 
At December 14, 2010 at 1:24 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thanks! The sky does get awfully moody aon those quiet stretches of land...

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home