This Page

has been moved to new address

Rachel Zoe: The Debut Collection Fall 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Rachel Zoe: The Debut Collection Fall 2011

Friday, March 11, 2011

Rachel Zoe: The Debut Collection Fall 2011

While I work on getting photos ready for a massive shop update (lot's of 60's mod, 50's nipped-waist and even a few upscale items from the likes of Saks 5th and Armani), I thought that I'd share a debut lookbook with you. Although not a new name to the fashion industry, this is the first line of clothing by stylist and vintage lover, Rachel Zoe. I've spotted a few retro inspired looks in this lookbook! The mod dress and tweed suit are two of my favorite looks. 
















Labels: ,

4 Comments:

At March 11, 2011 at 4:07 AM , Blogger Sara Kristiina said...

Ohh gorgeous!!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 10:37 AM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

I know, right? There are so many wearble pieces!

 
At March 11, 2011 at 11:32 AM , Blogger Marie said...

So exciting, I can't help but love Zoe though I want to force feed her.
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

 
At March 12, 2011 at 12:09 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Lol! There are quite a few ladies I would love to feed!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home