This Page

has been moved to new address

Thakoon for Target and the Tiffany Blue

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Thakoon for Target and the Tiffany Blue

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Thakoon for Target and the Tiffany Blue

This past Sunday was my cousin's 21st birthday, which we've been looking forward to for weeks! My auntie had planned the entire event, picking out gifts, wrapping, and even little chocolate favors- all in a Tiffany's Blue colored theme. There were even a few pretty pieces from Tiffany's for her, too! I didn't know if I could share photos from the party without getting everyone's approval first, so I decided to show you a couple of the beautiful gifts and favors that my auntie had arranged. 
The dress, which is Thakoon for Target, is a cotton, batik-print shirtdress. The colors are actually quite complicated and vivid in person, mixing dark purples into pale blues. I had picked up a belt that serendipitously ended up being complimentary to both the dress and the party colors. So matchy-matchy; I love it!
Outfit Details:
Dress: Thakoon for Target
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Hat: Vintage 1970s 
Sunglasses: Moschino
Rings: Marc Jacobs
Bracelets: Gifts


Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At May 24, 2011 at 11:18 AM , Blogger Marie said...

Love that dress! I missed it at my target. Lovely hat!


Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Pretty Face giveaway

 
At May 25, 2011 at 4:01 PM , Blogger Miranda said...

That's an amazing dress and looks so "you"!
I love it with the hat, sunglasses and those shoes.


Miranda
www.indcfashion.com

 
At May 27, 2011 at 2:59 AM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thanks, Ladies! It's awfully kind of you to leave a message!
I forgot to mention that the dress is actually a trapeze cut, so without the belt it's got a very "easy" fit.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home