This Page

has been moved to new address

Introducing the Iron Orchid Boutique

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Introducing the Iron Orchid Boutique

Sunday, October 30, 2011

Introducing the Iron Orchid Boutique


I'm thrilled to announce the opening of Iron Orchid Boutique!
As a lover of both vintage and contemporary fashion, I am always on the hunt for clothing that fits my personality. Over the past year I've been wanting to open a shop where I could share some of my more current pieces with you, a place where you can shop trend and modern looks that outfit your own unique sensibilities.
Iron Orchid Boutique is dedicated to bringing you original, classic and designer pieces, and is the contemporary companion site to Iron Orchid Vintage on Etsy, where you can still shop all our lovely vintage finds. Check it out and let me know what you think! Although there's more being added to the shop right now, here's a quick peek at some of my favorites!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home