This Page

has been moved to new address

Retro Photo Shoot: The 50's Couple

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Retro Photo Shoot: The 50's Couple

Sunday, January 29, 2012

Retro Photo Shoot: The 50's Couple

Before Christmas I had the pleasure of photographing my dear friends, Mananya and Owen, for a vintage inspired photo shoot. They're a very loving couple, and so natural together in front of the camera. With Valentine's Day around the corner I thought it might be nice to share some photos of my afternoon with them. 
When I arrived at their home they were both looking quite dapper; Owen had already set the mood with a 50's music station on Pandora, and Mananya was baking up a fresh plate of cookies.
Mananya, who's been my friend since we were in high school, has always been fashion forward, but I think she pulled off 'retro' seamlessly in this vintage dress. She has the most beautiful smile! Did I mention that she also prepared a roast?
Owen is naturally dashing, himself. Needless to say, no one had to help him pick out an ensemble. I love his attention to detail (ahem...pocket square!). 
It's always a pleasure for me to photograph my friends, but I had a ton of fun playing with the color effects, too. Many thanks to my lovely friends for a fabulous photo shoot. 

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home