This Page

has been moved to new address

90's Nostalgia and the "Goes With Everything" Tie-Waist Coat

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: 90's Nostalgia and the "Goes With Everything" Tie-Waist Coat

Monday, May 17, 2010

90's Nostalgia and the "Goes With Everything" Tie-Waist Coat


I've been listening to a grunge mix that I came up with for my best girlfriend's road-trip, and it has been influencing everything from my wardrobe choices, to Etsy shop updates (if you don't believe me, check out the Moschino Dress, the Adrienne Vittadini Dress, and of course the Floral mini-dress, which someone may have just bought!). Something about this velvety, brown, Marc Jacobs dress reminds me of the 90's. Maybe it's the cut, the fabric, and the slip-showing hemline. I've only ever worn the dress with heels, which I think I like more, but when I pulled it out of the closet today, I wondered if I could wear it with some tall boots. After all, babydoll mini-dresses, combat boots, and fishnet tights were the quintessential 90's grunge look, right?
P.S. Remember that perfect, tie-waist, wrap coat that I was searching for? Here it is in action!


Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home