This Page

has been moved to new address

Native Hair

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Native Hair

Monday, July 12, 2010

Native Hair

It has been so hot the past few days that I can't even bring myself to blow-dry my hair! I guess you wouldn't have known it from any previous photo, but in its native state, I've got a head of curls. While they were still sort of damp and heavy, I decided it would be the perfect opportunity to play with this feathery fascinator that Anja made. I love having curly hair, but straight hair seems to stay neat, longer, which is why I so frequently run a straightener through it. If the weather stays hot, I'll be running out the door with hair au naturale more often, and I'd like to find a way to keep the curls loose, but pinned back. I love the way the feathers seem to tuck into a loose chignon.



Feather Fascinator: Gift from Anja of anjaulfeldtphotography.com
Dress: Anthropologie
Necklace: Anthropologie
Bracelet: Vintage
Belt: Vintage

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home