This Page

has been moved to new address

All Pink and Blue and Dressing a Vintage Bob Hairdo with Vintage YSL

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: All Pink and Blue and Dressing a Vintage Bob Hairdo with Vintage YSL

Monday, March 14, 2011

All Pink and Blue and Dressing a Vintage Bob Hairdo with Vintage YSL

 
Surprise!! If there's one thing that is simply wonderful about having short hair, it's the way anything looks good (pick your preposition) in/on/around it! Hats, headbands, ribbons galore- it all looks lovely. Once I had the dress picked out, it seemed like the navies and pinks just tumbled out of my wardrobe and into this look.

Oh, I wish I could wait until April Fool's Day to tell you that I haven't really chopped off all my locks, but I can't! I did get a healthy haircut, though nothing as dramatic as this vintage, mod-style wig. I did have a bob like this not so long ago, but since I've been letting my hair grow long, I decided to visit those days with a nice wig instead of committing to the 'do!
Outfit Details:
Dress: Maeve (Anthropologie)
Jacket: Elevenses (Anthropologie)
Tights: DKNY
Shoes: Steven (Steve Madden)
Headscarf: Vintage Yves Saint Laurent
Purse: Vintage Dooney and Bourke
Necklace: Forever 21
Bracelets: Variety of Gifts, Vintage and Banana Republic

Labels: , , , ,

3 Comments:

At March 14, 2011 at 9:54 PM , Blogger Gabrielle Clayvon said...

Those shoes are SUPER FIERCE! They are so 40's inspired.
YSL anything makes my day, and this scarf is no exception to the fact. I love how you turned it into a bow head band. Great outfit post.

Gabrielle
www.thegiftofgab-gabby.blogspot.com

 
At March 14, 2011 at 11:44 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Amazing shoes!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge

 
At March 15, 2011 at 8:27 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thanks, Ladies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home