This Page

has been moved to new address

Jean-Charles de CASTELBAJAC A/W 2011

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Jean-Charles de CASTELBAJAC A/W 2011

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Jean-Charles de CASTELBAJAC A/W 2011

I've got a shop update chock full of surprises for you, but I've been under the weather all weekend. I won't complain about being stuck in bed, though, because it's been the perfect weekend to catch up on all of the runway show highlights I've been aching to see. How tailored, yet playful is is collection? I've only picked twenty of my favorite looks from the Autumn Winter 2011 collection (surprised I chose so much plaid?), but you should really see some of the more spectacular ensembles here. What showmanship, by golly - and where can I find that lovely orange-red shade of lipstick that seems to be ever popular these days? Oh, and how adorable are the 101 Dalmatian novelty print pieces? I'm won over!
 
All photos are sourced here.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At March 23, 2011 at 8:54 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Like the last one a much!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home