This Page

has been moved to new address

Warm Tones

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Warm Tones

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Warm Tones

I'd say this is an outfit I'd probably wear in the fall, or early spring, except you're seeing it today because it's 70 degrees out! I won't complain about the mild weather, though I think it's confusing the heck out of our neighborhood trees. They don't know whether to keep their leaves or drop them!
Outfit Details:
Skirt: Elevenses
Top: Forever 21
Tights: Target
Shoes: CL by Laundry
Bracelet: Juicy Couture
Ring: Forever 21

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2012 at 8:24 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Love those shoes! Autumnal colors are my fave!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home