This Page

has been moved to new address

Sunday, in The Woods Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Sunday, in The Woods Dress

Monday, May 10, 2010

Sunday, in The Woods Dress



This 50's day dress has the ability to take a drowsy Sunday, and turn it into rainbows! Even a sleepy-eyed, Sunday-morning, me feels somewhat radiant in this dress. I call it 'the woods dress' because it looks like little panels of painted wood pallets. Not being a particularly tall gal, I've always been a bit intimidated by tea-length dresses, but there is something special to me about this one. Well, it's late where I am, and probably early wherever you are, so I should parcel up tomorrow's shipments, and get to bed. Here's to a fabulous beginning to your week!
Dress: Vintage
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Belt: Urban Outfitters
Bangle Bracelets: Artisan

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home