This Page

has been moved to new address

Etsy Shop Sneak Preview: Mood Over Era

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Etsy Shop Sneak Preview: Mood Over Era

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Etsy Shop Sneak Preview: Mood Over Era

Often, I find myself styling by mood rather than era. I know I'm not alone, so I'm excited to share with you a sneak peak at some expressive pieces from Iron Orchid Vintage's Fall/Winter collection, in addition to my intended posting. Most of these items are already in the shop!

Vintage 1960's Reversible Waistcoat

Vintage 1970's Empire Waist Mini Dress, Vintage 1980's Cheetah Print Cropped Jacket

Vintage 1960's Apple Green Batwing Coat, Vintage 1960's Chartreuse Sweater

Vintage 1960's Cropped Bouclee Waistcoat, Vintage 1960's Geometric Print Jacket

Vintage 1970's Emerald Green Day Dress, Vintage 1980's Sleeveless Secretary Dress

Vintage 1970's Pink Double Breasted Coat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home