This Page

has been moved to new address

"I Go Out Walking..."

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: "I Go Out Walking..."

Monday, March 7, 2011

"I Go Out Walking..."


Ok, here it is: I'm a karaoke fan, and tonight I'm channeling my inner Patsy Cline! I picked up this black-and-white checkered dress a few months back when I was in LA for my dear friend's baby shower. The organza-like ruffles are super sensitive and have begun to unravel, which I don't quite know how to stop, but I just couldn't resist the twirl and ruffles Before we go out, though, I'm going to get a haircut. Just in case I decide to go shear-happy I thought it best to take a photo in my outfit, but since it took forever to grow out my bob I doubt I'll do anything dramatic...yet.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage 1950's
Belt: Anthropologie
Boots: Frye
Earrings: ?
Tights: H&M

Labels: , , , ,

5 Comments:

At March 7, 2011 at 10:02 PM , Blogger Stephanie Lynn said...

Ooooh, can't wait to see the new haircut!

 
At March 8, 2011 at 2:10 AM , Blogger Gabrielle Clayvon said...

This is the most darling look. I am so in love with all the ruffles on this dress.

 
At March 8, 2011 at 4:56 AM , Blogger Sara Kristiina said...

Such a cute dress!

 
At March 9, 2011 at 12:02 AM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thanks, Ladies!

 
At March 10, 2011 at 2:02 AM , Blogger Nicky said...

Fantastic dress and love those boots!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home