This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 1: The Sleeveless Trench

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 1: The Sleeveless Trench

Monday, November 7, 2011

Day 1: The Sleeveless Trench

"30 days, 30 outfits" is back! I had so much fun doing it last year that I thought I would try it again. Today was super casual. I was feeling a little low energy and wanted to dress in cozy layers since it was chilly out. I love this sleeveless trench because of it's versatility. In the spring time it makes a cute trench-dress, and in the fall it layers well over cold weather favorites.
Outfit Details:
Sleeveless Trench: 
Turtleneck: Bordeaux Los Angles
Jeans: H&M 
Purse: Vintage 1970's Leather and Brass Hobo Slouch Bag
Boots: Frye
Studded Necklace and Bracelets: Sorry, I forgot!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home