This Page

has been moved to new address

Cat Eye Classic Makeovers

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Cat Eye Classic Makeovers

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Cat Eye Classic Makeovers

Don't get me wrong, I love oversize sunglasses just as much as the next lass, but I often do pine over the classic, cat eye frames of the 1950's. Isn't it fantastic that this old style is getting so much attention this season?

Taylor Tamasi, editor of Marie Claire, rocks these Norma Kamali shades effortlessly.


They remind me of the Giles Shades I've been eye-hustling since I saw them on Dree Hemmingway (below) a few months back, but a little more accessible to the average gal.



Even Prada seemed to make good on their version, though it looks a bit too much like a watermelon flavored candy.


What do you think of this comeback? Are you sticking with wayfarers? Aviators? After this post is anyone totally envious of Ms. Tamasi's fabulously red hair?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home