This Page

has been moved to new address

Etsy Shop Sneak Preview: An Era Sense of Style

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Etsy Shop Sneak Preview: An Era Sense of Style

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Etsy Shop Sneak Preview: An Era Sense of Style

So much to show! I know it has been a while since I last updated the shop, but here's a sneak preview of what will be in the store tomorrow evening. I have to admit that I have been a long time accessory hound. This started way long ago, in my early youth, and hasn't really changed. However, I have always been drawn to clothing that (with or without 10 pounds of accessories, yum!) can be worn as vivid, stand-alone pieces. I think I've amassed a good collection, and now it is time to share it with you! I still have photographs and measurements to take, but I'll be back soon with another colorful post.


Butterflies and Stripes 50's Day Dress

Chocolate Checkered Collar 50's Dress

Paisley Print 50's Day Dress

70's Lace Victorian Boho Dress

Vintage Linen Summer Suit


40's -50's White Bombshell Dress with Lace and Pearl Jacket


Textured 60's Mod Dress with Matching Coat

Vintage Tan Kickpleat Skirt, Vintage Green Kickpleat Skirt

Vintage Bow Tie Blouse, Vintage Sleeveless Ascot Tie Blouse

Vintage Tan Mod Shift Dress



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home