This Page

has been moved to new address

Basterd-ous Stills, Hats, and The Leopard

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Basterd-ous Stills, Hats, and The Leopard

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Basterd-ous Stills, Hats, and The Leopard

Have you seen Inglourious Basterds, yet? I saw it twice in one week! The film had many flawless costumes, but I was much more interested in the womens' suiting details than the pretty evening gowns. Here's just one more photo of Diane Kruger, it's a still from the film. Adore the hat, the collar detail, and the jacket. The details are perfectly complimentary, aren't they?



Now for the leopard.

Leopard print is one of those fashion things that almost no one I know is ambivalent about: you either love it, or you hate it. I suppose that's because it can go from classy to kitsch in about 3 inches. I, for one, generally like it, but this hat is over-the-top divine! Although I have a colorful array of knitted winter hats and woolen caps, I don't own one (non-functional at that!) beauty like this. On a side note, isn't that poodle terrifying! I think it's the bushy brow bangs.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home