This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 24: Hip Shake in the Yellow Gypsy Belt

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 24: Hip Shake in the Yellow Gypsy Belt

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 24: Hip Shake in the Yellow Gypsy Belt

No silly rain is going to stop me from getting today's photo in! Behind the yoga studio, behind my fitness studio, there is a quiet, tiny(3x!), zen garden. Since it was raining and no one was back there (see photo 1), I thought I'd shake things up and have myself a little dance party in the rain.
Outfit Details:
Cropped Moto Jacket: BCBG
Camisole: Blush
Skinny Jeans: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Belt: Vintage 1980's Donna Karen New York
Boots: Faryl Robin
Bangle Bracelets: Gift

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home