This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 15: All Equestrian

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 15: All Equestrian

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Day 15: All Equestrian

Today's outfit was inspired by equestrian wear. I like the idea of looking polished, but rarely do I tuck a blouse into denim. Fortunately for me, I found both a cropped jacket, and white button-up blouse with the same exaggerated work-shirt hemline. It's been getting dark so early that I have to get creative with my camera's exposure settings if I take these posts too late in the day, which means a little fun editing once they make their way to my computer. I hope you don't mind the funky color balance!
 
Outfit Details:
Cropped Jacket: Escada
White Collared Blouse: It's in the Wash
Denim: H&M
Belt: YSL
OTK Boots: Report
Bracelet: Gift

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home