This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 5: 1950's Christmas Bustle Day Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 5: 1950's Christmas Bustle Day Dress

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 5: 1950's Christmas Bustle Day Dress

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays! I'm spending the day loading up on sweets and homemade meals, but I wanted to take a moment to wish you a wonderful day. Since I'm starting the festivities very early in the morning, I opted for a comfortable, red and green striped day dress from the Etsy shop. It is astoundingly light, and with a crinoline underneath it fills out nicely. I'll be in the kitchen all day, and decided to bust out this wonderful vintage Christmas apron, too. I hope you are having a fabulous day, and I'm sending you lots of love!
  
Outfit Details:
Dress: 1950's Day Dress
Tights: Hue
Spectator Shoes: Steven
Bracelets: Juicy Couture
Jaguar Belt: Vintage 1980s

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home