This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 26: Improvising the Vintage Details

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 26: Improvising the Vintage Details

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 26: Improvising the Vintage Details

Where did my lazy Saturday go? I've been running errands all day, and with the sun out and warmer weather, I had a cute and casual outfit in mind revolving around a pair of pedal pushers. In truth, I don't own a pair of tapered capri-length pants, so I had to get a little creative. My only pair of black skinny jeans have a zipper that runs down the back of the calf through the hem, so I rolled them up a bit, but it still didn't hide the zipper in full. I remembered having seen a pair of vintage pedal pushers that were backed with an adorable paisley print fabric at the cuff, so that when you rolled them up you got a cute contrasting cuff-line. It inspired me to cut an old bandanna in half and tie it around the rolled hem. A cute vintage inspired touch to a (accidentally almost all H&M) contemporary outfit.
Outfit Details:
Peplum Waistcoat: H&M
Skinny Jeans: H&M
Hat: H&M
Scarf: H&M
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Marc Jacobs
Sunglasses: Moschino
Bracelet: Gift
Earrings: Brass Plum
Oversize Hair clips: H&M
Bandanna: Can't Remember

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home