This Page

has been moved to new address

Rorschach Pony Print Trench and Comfortable Flats (At Last!)

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Rorschach Pony Print Trench and Comfortable Flats (At Last!)

Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Rorschach Pony Print Trench and Comfortable Flats (At Last!)

Hello! It feels like forever since I've done an outfit post. Between the inclimate weather and catching a cold, I didn't have many options but to stay indoors and recuperate. It feels great to be out again, and with the unpredictable spring weather abound, I've been into dressing for comfort by wearing layered outfits that revolve around an overcoat of some sort. 
I fell in love with the subtle pony print of this trench. The rorschach effect is pretty nifty, don't you think? 
I think I may have found my first pair of comfortable, walkable flats. They've got a sequin and satin look, but the cushiness of a tennis shoe. I would rather that the little silver logo have been more inconspicuous, but given that I could walk for miles in these things, it's entirely forgivable. 
Outfit Details:
Rorschach Trench: Vertigo
Camisole: Kimchi and Blue
Cigarette Pants: Michael Kors
Shoes: Fila
Sunglasses: Moschino
Purse: LAMB
Rings: Marc Jacobs

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At March 29, 2011 at 1:11 PM , Blogger Marie said...

BEST EVER pony print!!!

Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
Otis and James accessory giveaway

 
At March 30, 2011 at 1:09 AM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Thanks, Doll! Ponies!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home