This Page

has been moved to new address

Vintage 1960's Chiffon Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Vintage 1960's Chiffon Dress

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Vintage 1960's Chiffon Dress

I hope you all had a happy Fourth of July! Don't forget that there's a sale on in the shop that ends tonight at midnight. This past weekend I made a trip into the city for a little shopping and brunch. I would be remiss if I didn't tell you that every once in a while I enjoy popping into the Rotunda at Neiman Marcus for a light lunch. The glass domed ceiling, which is photographed below, was originally built in 1909 and was salvaged from the demolition of a building only blocks away. The light it produces is enchantingly soft, and soothing - something old world and decadent, too.
I was too shy to take a photograph at the table, but I did have a moment to share a photo of this darling vintage dress that I picked up on Etsy once I got out into the city. In retrospect, billowy chiffon layers were not the best choice for the breezy San Francisco streets, but I just couldn't help myself from wearing this dress out! The teardrop print is a sweet change-up from standard polka dots. 
Outfit Details:
Dress: Vintage 1960's Lilli Diamond, California - from Pink Vintage Boudoir
Shoes: Banana Republic
Jewelry: Gifts, Artisan



Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At July 5, 2011 at 2:45 PM , Blogger Yasmeen said...

I love love love the cap toe shoes. They remind me of Chanel shoes. They have cap toe everything. Wish I had a similar pair :)

Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

 
At July 6, 2011 at 10:55 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Hi Yasmeen! Same-same! I'm saving up for a pair of the real thing, but for now, these comfy flats from Banana Republic do the trick:) Thanks for leaving a comment!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home