This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 14: The Cropped Beaded Sweater

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 14: The Cropped Beaded Sweater

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Day 14: The Cropped Beaded Sweater

Another day of separates, but this time a little more daring with my fabric combination and print choice! I love this skirt for it's basic cut and graciously high waist. After adding my favorite J.Crew Tissue Tee (if you are looking for a great basic tee, they go with everything) and layering a cozy, cropped sweater to the mix, I felt like I had to keep it soft with some traditional looking baubles. Check out the close-up of the back/shoulders of the sweater; the sewn-on embellishments are so randomly delightful!
Outfit Details:
Sweater: Cartonnier
Long Sleeve Tee: J.Crew Tissue Tee
Skirt: H&M
Bracelet: Vintage Karl Lagerfeld
Ring: Lucky
Earrings: Betsey Johnson (I know you can hardly see them, but they're monkeys!)
Necklace: Forever 21
Tights: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Urban Outfitters

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home