This Page

has been moved to new address

Etsy Shop Update: Plaids and Pleats

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Etsy Shop Update: Plaids and Pleats

Monday, April 19, 2010

Etsy Shop Update: Plaids and Pleats

Full of plaids, pleats, prim and proper cuts, this shop update (in addition to allowing me to exercise a bit of alliteration) is a small and cohesive bunch. I haven't yet told you about how much I love plaid, but I know that it will become apparent in time. I pretty much beeline to all things plaid, tartan or similarly chequered; and often, I love them so much I have a difficult time parting with what's in my personal collection.

Blue Yves Saint Laurent for I.Magnin Dress

Plaid Wool Shirt Dress

Red and Blue Plaid Full Skirt

50's 60's Plaid Pleated Skirt

Plaid and Pleated Spring Skirt

Houndstooth A-Line 60's Skirt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home