This Page

has been moved to new address

The Sailor Dress

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: The Sailor Dress

Monday, May 31, 2010

The Sailor Dress


I picked up this sailor dress on Etsy, and I have to admit that I was afraid it would be a little too Lolita for me, but I just loved the buttons and the sailor-neck detail and had to give it a chance. I am surprised at how light it actually is. The material is velvet-like, but thin; stiff, but twirly. It's not really all that warm where I am today. Unusual, but it made putting on this vintage dolly, sailor, dress rather comfortable.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At June 1, 2010 at 5:10 AM , Blogger Candypop said...

ohhh, thats sucha cute dress, =O how much was the dress??

 
At June 1, 2010 at 2:29 PM , Blogger me said...

Thanks! I find myself falling in love with dresses a toddler would wear! I picked this up at theVintageSideShow for $41.00.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home