This Page

has been moved to new address

Etsy Shop Preview: Party Dresses and Bombshell Bettie for Iron Orchid Vintage

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Etsy Shop Preview: Party Dresses and Bombshell Bettie for Iron Orchid Vintage

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Etsy Shop Preview: Party Dresses and Bombshell Bettie for Iron Orchid Vintage

At long last, it gives me great pleasure to introduce Bombshell Bettie, of Bombshell Bettie's Vintage! This post is super exciting for me because I've been sitting on these photos for a few weeks now, and it's the very first time that I have ever had a model for any of the dresses in the shop. I'm both a fan and a sponsor of her own Etsy store, and was just pleased as could be to get her take on a few of my pieces.  At long last I got around to taking additional photos of the three dresses, which will be going up in the store in the morning. I hope you enjoy the change of scenery around here, and if you have a moment, please visit her blog or her shop! Click on the dress descriptions to see them in the store.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home