This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 10: Inspired by the Pacific Northwest

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 10: Inspired by the Pacific Northwest

Friday, November 18, 2011

Day 10: Inspired by the Pacific Northwest

Looking through some of my favorite blogs by ladies in the Pacific Northwest has got me inspired! Bracing myself for what's supposed to be a rainy day by layering some classic cold weather staples.  This thick, green wool sweater is new to my collection. Recently passed down to me, I'm amazed at how gorgeous and deep the green color is, and how well cared for the sweater has been, too. The plaid shirt I picked up about a month ago because I found my flannel selection seriously lacking some small checker-print. I hope you're keeping warm, wherever you are!
Outfit Details:
Sweater: Vintage 1960's
Plaid Top: Pacific Sunwear
Denim: H&M
Beret: Free People
Purse: Vintage 1970's
Boots: J.Crew

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home