This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 12: Bright Blue Silks

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 12: Bright Blue Silks

Monday, November 21, 2011

Day 12: Bright Blue Silks

Whether it's sunny or gray out, the bright pop of teal from this old silk sweater aways makes my day! This particular scarf, which was a gift to me from a wonderfully stylish former boss, was such an uncanny match to my sweater that they ought to have been a set! Scarves are one accessory that I have a lot of, but seldom work into my outfits. Are you the same way? Sometimes I like to use a brooch to set the scarf in place, but since my hair is big and curly today, I thought it best to keep my 'toppings' to a minimum. I have naturally curly hair, and though it's more time efficient to straighten it than to leave it curly, rainy weather means it's best to let it be au natural. Anyway, it feels like I've been straightening it out way too much as of late.

Outfit Details:
Sweater: Finity Naturals
Skirt: Taikonku Anthropologie
Scarf: Gift
Brooch: 1960's Vintage Heirloom
Earrings: Banana Republic
Shoes: Impo
Tights: Betsey Johnson

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

At November 21, 2011 at 4:13 PM , Blogger Marie said...

Love that classic rhinestone piece in such a fresh new way!
Marie @ Lemondrop ViNtAge
I'm having a giveaway...

 
At November 22, 2011 at 11:15 AM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Hi Marie,

Thanks for dropping a note!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home