This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 13: 70's Inspired in Autumn Colors

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 13: 70's Inspired in Autumn Colors

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Day 13: 70's Inspired in Autumn Colors

I swear it is unintentional, but I must be gearing up for Thanksgiving by the looks of these colors! I was feeling in the mood for some earth-tones and 70's wear today, mostly because I wanted to wear this green sweater with it's extra-long and billowy cuffed sleeves. I picked up this pleated, wool skirt the other week with every intention of putting it in the shop, but as I was getting dressed this morning I couldn't help myself from trying it on. It just may be a keeper!
Outfit Details:
Sweater: Tabitha
Skirt: Vintage 1970's
Belt: Anthropologie
Shoes: Urban Outfitters
Cameo Ring: Vintage
Necklaces: Banana Republic & Nordstrom
Purse: Vintage 1970's
Tights: Target



Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home