This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 8: Cardigan Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 8: Cardigan Love

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Day 8: Cardigan Love

It's funny how the weather here is sometimes; It was sunny and still out, but really chilly! I was going to step out and photograph this dress on it's own, but once I put on some red lipstick, I was inspired to add more color. I've got a lot of sweaters but very few cardigans. It's something that I'm unusually picky about because of the number of dresses I wear and because I don't like them to fall too short or too long.  This one I've traditionally paired with gray slacks and skirts. I'll have to snap a shot of this dress alone sometime because it is a marvelous, yet simple black day dress. For today, however, I'm enjoying the bright red pop, and being a sweater girl!

Outfit Details:
Dress: Etsy
Cardigan: Fielel Flower Anthropologie
Tights: Betsey Johnson
Purse: Vintage Expo
Headband: DIY
Shoes: Impo
Necklace: Betsey Johnson
Rings: Vintage Cameo and Flower Ring from Saks 5th Avenue

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

At November 15, 2011 at 1:22 PM , Blogger Yasmeen said...

I have the same problem! I never ever buy cardigans and then I wonder why I have nothing to layer...They're so necessary I wonder why I never feel the need to buy a few :P Anyway, I love this outfit.


Yasmeen
Castle Fashion

 
At November 15, 2011 at 8:53 PM , Blogger iron orchid vintage said...

Hi Yasmeen,
Thanks for leaving a comment! I thought I was the only one left out of the cardigan club:)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home