This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 27: Teal and Black and a Guest Photographer

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 27: Teal and Black and a Guest Photographer

Sunday, January 16, 2011

Day 27: Teal and Black and a Guest Photographer

I had a lunch date this afternoon with my lovely, talented, and dear friend Anja. We've been friends forever, and in addition to being a great vintage hunting buddy, she brings out all the smiles- seriously never a dull moment! I didn't plan this photo shoot, I swear. There just so happened to be a wall that matched my outfit (or is it the other way around?) right down the street from her art studio. I was going to bring the car to a screeching halt, bust out my tri-pod and camera and photograph this outfit myself, but being the great sport that she is, Anja was happily willing to take some photos for me. If you're looking for a photographer- studio work or event, check out her site. She has a wealth of experience and is very (fun, professional, creative) easy to work with.
As far as the outfit goes, remember a few posts ago when I mentioned that I was a huge sports enthusiast? This is my 'GO SHARKS!' hockey outfit. Yes, in lieu of tying a belt around an extra large hockey jersey and calling it a dress, I decided to put together an ensemble that shared both my enthusiasm for cupcake baking and San Jose Sharks cheering.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Maggy London
Cardigan: Vintage Jaeger
Crinoline: Vintage
Tights: Betsey Johnson
Shoes: Target
Bracelet: Marc Jacobs
Earrings: Brass Plum
Photographs by Anja

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home