This Page

has been moved to new address

Day 29: Dirndl Love

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Day 29: Dirndl Love

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 29: Dirndl Love

In the randomness of my closet I have found a camisole that not only picks up on the color of my dirndl, it picks up on the theme! I've been tempted to wear this dress all winter, but for some reason always seem to equate it with summer. The dress itself is made of a sturdy fabric, and nothing that I would really call seasonally specific, so to break myself from that little hang-up, I decided to pair it with tights and a cropped, cozy cardigan. I had to remember to step outside and grab a shot of the outfit before nightfall as I've been inside all day posting many new finds to the Etsy shop.
Outfit Details:
Dirndl: Vintage
Camisole: I can't read the tag
Sweater: Vintage 1980's IB Diffusion
Tights: Hue
Shoes: MIA

1 Comments:

At January 18, 2011 at 10:05 PM , Blogger Stephanie Lynn said...

Wow! That cami does make the pink on that dress really pop!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home