This Page

has been moved to new address

Skyland Aquarius

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Skyland Aquarius

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Skyland Aquarius

Every year I spend my birthday in the snow, so please pardon this athletic-wear heavy post. I love everything about the tradition: no make-up, lots of layers, packing the car, early morning driving, earth tones, pale blues, wind chill, mitten warmth, cat-trails, the views. I'm a true-blue Aquarius and spending my birthday on the slopes with my loved ones is my kind of bliss. But as much as I love the outdoorsy stuff, I still feel like no birthday is complete without going out and wearing a birthday dress! Fortunately for me, the celebrations continue, and I'll have a chance to wear my dress and photograph it for you soon. In the spirit of feeling special and wearing a new frock, all dresses in the shop have been discounted 25% and are on sale through February 9th. Now, for a quick smattering of photos from my day out in the snow!
bd1 
bd6
bd9 
Outfit Details:
Drape Neck Sweater: Brass Plum
Neutral Trapeze Tunic: Ginger
Athletic Pants: Lucy
Convertible Mittens/Fingerless gloves: Gift
Boots: ?
Scarf: Gift
Sunglasses: Moschino
Faux-Fur Lined Boarding Jacket: Colombia

bd3
Hello!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home