This Page

has been moved to new address

Mango

Sorry for inconvenience...

Redirection provided by Blogger to WordPress Migration Service
Iron Orchid Vintage: Mango

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Mango

mngo1
Since it's been fairly nice out, I've been flirting with winterizing some of my warm weather dresses. The real cutesy part of the dress is actually the back, which has a vertical cut-out scheme going on. I figured that you really wouldn't be able to see it with me wearing a black, long-sleeved top underneath, so I didn't bother photographing it. I do religiously iron my clothes before going out, but this fabric, which is 100% cotton (but feels like a silk/linen blend), wrinkles so easily. Still, I wanted to share these photos with you because I love the feminine nipped waist, and the deep navy blue.
Outfit Details:
Dress: Mango
Scarf: L.A.M.B.
Boots: Target
Tights: Givenchy
Black Tissue Top: J.Crew
Ring: Forever 21

Labels: , , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home